Hello there! We're thrilled you're interested in contributing to our market research company blog.
If you possess exceptional writing and design skills and are eager to share your insights with a diverse audience of industry professionals and business enthusiasts, you're in the right place.
The Drive Research blog serves as a platform to educate and inform our readership, and we're always on the lookout for exceptional contributors to enrich our content.
Before you dive in and submit your work, we kindly ask you to take a moment to read through our guest blog post guidelines. It's designed to provide clarity on the following crucial aspects:
- Our Guidelines for Guest Blogging
- The Nature of Content We Welcome (and those we don't)
- The Process of Submitting Your Work
- Where to Send Your Blog Ideas
Please note: While we value each submission, due to the sheer volume we receive, regrettably, we might not be able to respond to every proposal. Rest assured, if your submission aligns with our criteria and fits into our editorial schedule, you'll certainly hear from us.
Our Guidelines for Guest Blogging
Please note that we can't guarantee the immediate placement of your blog. Our team meticulously evaluates all submissions based on various factors, including alignment with our content categories, SEO potential, and relevance to our audience.
However, given the volume of pitches we receive, we cannot assure the publication of every submitted piece, even if they meet our editorial standards.
In our pursuit of delivering the finest educational content, we evaluate submissions based on their compatibility with our readers and their potential reach. This means that guaranteed publication cannot be extended, even to those who have previously contributed or hold affiliations with our blog.
Quality is a Prerequisite for Publication
It's crucial that submissions meet our high-quality standards before being published. Our editorial team adheres to specific criteria when assessing content, and articles that don't meet these standards might not be selected for publication.
Exclusivity on Our Platform
Once your piece is published on our Market Research Company Blog, we encourage you to share it widely and link back to it within your network.
However, we adhere to stringent Content Usage Guidelines, which dictate that the article must remain exclusive to our platform. Republishing on external websites, including your own site, LinkedIn, Medium, etc., is prohibited. We also cannot consider guest articles that have been previously published elsewhere.
Please be aware that our editorial team reserves the right to:
- Edit and optimize your content for SEO, accuracy, and completeness.
- Incorporate calls-to-action pointing to relevant resources.
- Use your author image across our promotional channels.
- Remove a post from the blog, if necessary.
Essentials for Every Published Post
Drive Research has several core blog topics including surveys, focus groups, in-depth interviews, data analysis, and more.
The articles we favor are comprehensive, data-driven, and infused with a distinct voice that imparts fresh insights into the business landscape.
Posts we seek:
- Unique concepts, compelling arguments, and impeccable writing.
- A writing style that mirrors our blog's casual yet informative tone.
- Proper attribution of referenced data and external content.
- All data must originate from the past two years.
- A maximum of one link to your company's website within the article body.
- Inclusion of 3-5 relevant HubSpot blog posts as references.
Posts we decline:
- Has been previously covered on our blog.
- Might be perceived as a link-building scheme.
- Comes across as overly promotional for a specific company.
- Contains offensive or inaccurate content.
- Features excessive criticism of individuals or businesses.
To ensure optimal readability and engagement, consider these formatting tips:
- Organize content using clear headings (H2s, H3s, H4s).
- Keep paragraphs concise (maximum of 3 sentences).
- Utilize bullet points for improved clarity.
- Numbered lists should follow the format: number + period.
- Include an introduction and conclusion in every post.
- When using images from external sources, provide proper attribution and hyperlink to the source.
- Run your post through Grammarly or Microsoft Word for spelling and grammar checks.
- For sentence structure review, utilize Hemingway Editor.
We eagerly anticipate your valuable contributions to our blog. Your expertise has the potential to enrich our community and empower professionals across the industry.
Where to Submit Your Idea
Ready to share? Please submit your blog post idea here.
If your article meets our editorial standards and aligns with our content strategy, we will respond to let you know your article will be published.