Partner with our Retail Market Research Company
Looking for a more traditional approach to retail market research? Drive Research has you covered. Our full-service market research company also specializes in online surveys, phone surveys, focus groups, and much more.
Regardless of what your retail market research needs are, Drive Research can provide you with the design, analysis, insights, and recommendations to keep you a step ahead of your retail competition.
Approach to Retail Market Research
Today’s consumers no longer use price are the sole deciding factor for choosing which product or brand to buy from. Packaging, quality, customer reviews, brand perception, and many other factors drive a customer’s buying behavior.
As the retail landscape competes for customers' share of wallet, use market research to advance your marketing strategies. Whether you are a new business looking to grow awareness in the community, or a tenured business ready to rebrand - Drive Research can help.
Download our Grocery Shopper Segmentation Report
Retail Market Research Services
Our retail market research company offers a variety of point of purchase (POP) market research options to help you understand the customer path to purchase including:
- Intercept Surveys: Intercept surveys offer in-the-moment feedback, by interviewing customers as soon as they exit your store. These short interviews aim to target specific product purchases or inquire about the customer’s overall shopping experience.
- Mystery Shopping: Mystery shopping takes the mystery out of your customer’s shopping experience. With professionally trained shoppers, your retail location will receive primary data on various factors such as store cleanliness, friendliness of staff, and product offerings compared to competitors.
- Customer Satisfaction (CSAT) Surveys: Retail customer surveys provide a greater understanding to drivers for store visits, where else customers are shopping, return visit and loyalty motivations, and improvements to better serve customers.
- Shop-Along Surveys: Rather than surveying someone as they leave a retail or grocery store, shop-alongs involve an interviewer accompanying customers as they browse the store for things to buy. The purpose of a shop-along is to uncover thoughts, influences, preferences, and motivations when customers are shopping for a product.
- Customer Experience (CX) Research: Is your market share slipping? Are you losing more existing customers more quickly? CX research can help. A customer experience survey for a retail location showcases exactly what customers are looking for and then implementing these changes to provide it. It understands how different customer touchpoints impact larger metrics.
These are just a few of the retail market research services provided by Drive Research. To learn more about our services, contact us today.
Real Stories. Real Results.
We are passionate about the achievement and success of our clients. Our research studies provide organizations with actionable, data-driven insights - and this is demonstrated through our case studies.