Working with our Restaurant Market Research Company
Drive Research, a restaurant market research company, helps eateries gain a competitive edge by better profiling your customers, understanding competitive usage, and identifying drivers of loyalty.
By better profiling customers and knowing why they choose your restaurant over competitors, restaurant owners receive fact-based data to target customers and similar audiences both online and offline.
Receiving the data and feedback is just the beginning of our restaurant research firm. We work with you as your business consultant to turn insight into action and results.
Why Restaurant Market Research?
There may not be a more competitive industry than restaurants. According to Restaurant Business Online, with more than 1 million restaurants in the United States, 50,000 of these establishments will close their doors this year.
How can restaurants continuously see an increase in revenue by serving happy and loyal customers? Market research.
Restaurant Market Research Services
Our custom market research studies aim to help restaurant managers optimize their advertising approach and return on investment (ROI). Popular restaurant research studies include:
- Restaurant Customer Satisfaction Surveys: Restaurant customer surveys offer a deeper level of insight to drivers for restaurant visits, where else consumers are eating, return visit and loyalty motivations, and improvements to better serve customers.
- Dine-alongs: Dine-alongs allows restaurants to receive in-the-moment, actionable feedback from their customers. This type of restaurant market research involves an on-site interviewer sitting alongside a customer while they eat their meal to evaluate various consumer touchpoints.
- Restaurant Focus Groups: Restaurants can choose to target current, new, or prospective customers to join a focus group discussion. The value here is for dining establishments to detect industry trends, menu likes/dislikes, insight to competitors, and so on.
- Restaurant Intercept Surveys: Intercept surveys offer real-time, in-the-moment feedback directly after a customer eats at your restaurant. Interviewers are positioned outside of a restaurant to ask consumers about their specific menu purchases and overall dining experience.
- Menu Optimization: Menu optimization allows restaurants to best please and attract customers to your establishment. Restaurants are able to use this type of market research to evaluate the items on the menu, menu design, pricing, and more.
These are just a few of the restaurant market research services provided by Drive Research. To learn more about our services, contact us today!
Real Stories. Real Results.
We are passionate about the achievement and success of our clients. Our research studies provide organizations with actionable, data-driven insights - and this is demonstrated through our case studies.