Fill out this form to access the templates.
How to Use the RFP Template
The market research RFP template created by Drive Research will provide your organization with a process and document to follow to send to prospective market research firms.
In this download, you will find two market research RFP templates:
- Short Version. A one-page RFP template for projects with a smaller scope.
- Long Version. A multi-page RFP template for a project with a larger scope.
In the long version RFP template, our market research company breaks the template into various sections, each included with the following:
- Italicized Information. To explain a brief description and the importance of why each section is included. This information can be deleted after you read it.
- [UPPER CASE TITLES IN BRACKETS]. These placeholders are included for you to erase and fill in with your unique project information.
- Placeholder Text. This is suggested wording to include in your market research RFP but can be altered as you see fit.
Frequently Asked Questions