Drive Research is pleased to announce the hiring of Emily Palermo, our new Market Research Analyst. Emily joined the team on Monday, March 13. Emily will play a key role at Drive Research, assisting with all things market research including project management, survey design, data analysis, and reporting. She will be working directly with our clients managing priority tasks for our market research company.
Emily Palermo, Research Analyst at Drive Research, a Market Research Company in Syracuse NY
A Research Analyst at Drive Research actively participates in client meetings, report debriefs and presentations. They work directly with the Owner & President on all projects and assist with management of other research partners and colleagues. The position manages day-to-day activities including project workplans, survey design, programming, survey testing, qualitative research preparation and management, fieldwork quality checks, executive interviewing, analysis and reporting.
In addition to secured work, the Research Analyst also writes copy for market research proposals to scope upcoming projects. Proposal writing involves understanding client needs, objectives and transforming insight into appropriate methodologies, approaches and outcomes.
The position requires support of marketing outreach for both traditional and digital channels for Drive
Research. This includes developing and executing marketing strategies. Emily will co-manage social media strategy including shares on Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Facebook and Google+. In addition to social media, Emily will brainstorm, draft, and post articles to the market research blog regularly. This includes contributing to Drive Research website.
5 Characteristics of a Research Analyst at Drive Research
Thinking about joining the Drive Research team? Here are 5 traits of a Research Analyst we'd be looking for in job candidates.
- Research Analysts are highly motivated self-starters. We are looking for an intrapreneur who shares an entrepreneurial spirit to make an impact at our company, with our clients and in the community. We want a team member who is fueled with a start-up mentality.
- Research Analysts are detail-oriented. We want someone who strives for perfection, proofs and re-proofs their work to ensure quality and correctness.
- Our Research Analysts need time management skills. With your hands in many pots, you’ll need to prioritize your work each hour, day, and week.
- Here is an obvious one: analysis skills. A key differentiator for Drive Research is "we go beyond the data. We judge ourselves on our ability to deliver game-changing insights quickly. We want someone who is curious and wants to dig deeper into the data.
- They are passionate about market research. We love our work and our clients, so we want to create a team who shares our passion. We donate a portion of our profits and give back to the community we serve. Our Research Analysts are part of this impact.
Emily can be reached at [email protected] or by calling 315.352.0199.
Contact Drive Research
Drive Research is a market research company in Syracuse, NY. Our start-up company is fully virtual, meeting with clients at their convenience and limiting overhead costs to offer low-cost market research options. Questions about your next market research project? Contact us at [email protected] or call us at 315.303.2040.