Interest in influencer marketing continues to grow with more brands looking to secure partnerships and place opportunities as alternatives to traditional advertising.
As more influencers solidify their position and content creators enter the space, it’s increasingly important for marketers and organizations to be aware of how to best work with them if they hope to stand out against competitors.
What makes content creators and social media personalities more likely to partner with one brand over another? What types of brand partnerships are attractive to influencers? And how can you protect your relationship with your influencers, so they remain loyal to you?
Drive Research, a national market research company, surveyed over 100 influencers and content creators to help answer these types of questions (& many others). Respondents ranged from nano to mega influencers across different verticals such as lifestyle, fashion, beauty, travel, and more.
What's inside the report?
In this report, we share the results of our online survey conducted with influencers and content creators of varying following sizes and verticals.
It is our hope that brands and organizations can use insights inside this report to further enhance their influencer marketing strategies with data-driven decision-making.
We look at:
- How often influencers use specific social media platforms (and how that usage has changed in the past year)
- What social platforms they post paid or sponsored content on
- What social platforms they see as emerging opportunities for content creators
- Factors influencers believe are most important when choosing brands to work with
- Areas of opportunities for brands to stand out among competitors
- Compensating content creators (and when they'd be willing to work for free)
- Best methods of communication for reaching influencers
Interested in conducting a custom study with influencers? Contact Drive Research today for more information.
Other Helpful Resources From Our Market Research Company